Hazelnut Truffles - Diabetic Friendly, Sugar-Free
- 40g Unsalted butter
- 25g Monk fruit extract
- 1 Egg
- 60g Almond flour
- 60g Coconut flour
- Combine cookie base ingredients and bake in a preheated oven at 165C for 15 minutes.
- Make cookie crumbs from the baked cookie base and set aside.
- Roast Hazelnuts for 10 minutes and coat with melted chocolate.
- Combine Green Gianduja and melted chocolate chips to make hazelnut chocolate ganache.
- Incorporate cookie base into hazelnut chocolate ganache with 3:5 ratio.
- Roll cookie base and hazelnut chocolate ganache mixture into balls with chocolate-covered roasted hazelnuts at the center.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.