Chocolate Molten Lava Cake - Diabetic Friendly, Refined Sugar-Free
- 60g Unsalted butter - melted
- 90g Co Chocolat High on Happy Choco Chips (60% dark choco with coconut sugar) - melted
- 1 Whole egg
- 1 Egg yolk
- 15g Monk Fruit Extract
- 15g Almond Flour
- Pinch of salt
- Mix the melted butter and chocolate chips together, set aside.
- Beat the egg and the yolk together, add in Monk Fruit extract with a pinch of salt.
- Combine the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture.
- Add in your almond flour.
- Coat your ramekins with butter and sprinkle in some cocoa powder so your cake doesn't stick.
- Pop in a preheated oven 165C and bake in the oven no more than 15 minutes. Do not overbake. It’s best to underbake so you get gooey chocolate oozing out when you slice. Enjoy!
Optional: Sprinkle on some more unsweetened cocoa powder and top with your favorite fruits.