While sharing the goodness of Finally, Truly Healthy Chocolates®, our community has grown as clients have become friends.
This month we shine our spotlight on Lisa Moriah, a Chief Writing Alchemist, a Priestess and a Certified Healthy Chocolover and (the not too surprising surprise!)... a Cat Lover. She is a cherished member of the Co community.
Curious to learn more about Lisa, we asked her a few questions:
1. Where did you first heard about Co Chocolat?
- I first heard about your work at the Dubai Art Festival a couple of years ago. It stuck in my mind, and when I was looking for untempered cacao later, I looked you up online.
2. How should we describe your work/your vocation/your passion? And what do you find most fulfilling about it?
- I have two passions / types of work. One, Chief Writing Alchemist for The Story Alchemists, a boutique brand storytelling agency I run with my husband, Markose Chenthitta. I get to help a lot of startup founders, entrepreneurs and executives nail their narrative and turn their message into cash, capital and clients—in other words, gold. (Hence, the Alchemy reference.) 😊
My other work is priestess, vibrational healer and mystical linguist at Temple of Divine Radiance, where I help spiritual nomads unfold their unique path to inner wholeness, service and bliss by activating the creative power of people's authentic voice. Many people today are ‘between’ spiritual traditions, or come from multiple ethnic backgrounds with varying religious traditions. They are seeking to recover their spiritual heritage and also find new paths to meaning. I work primarily with Aramaic and Hebrew chant as a sacred tool for helping people remember their own inner wisdom and call it forth in their everyday lives.
3. To those who are not familiar with your beliefs or traditions, tell us a bit about it.
- I believe in the presence of the feminine divine expression within the traditions of monotheism. I think it started for my own yearning for a mother figure, and wondering why it was so taboo in my religious tradition of origin to express or explore the feminine side of the divine. The more research I did, the more I recognized that She has always been present within the monotheistic religions, but is often not acknowledged or understood in historical context.
4. Any advice for our community specially those whom you feel are exploring?
- If you think you don’t have a voice, this is an illusion. Your voice is there, you just have to open up and use it. If you can’t find your own words, then chant in a sacred language that is meaningful to you or relates to your spiritual tradition of origin. I believe these words have millennia of intention, meaning and even energetic ‘coding’ accumulated in them, that you can unlock by vibrating them in your body with your voice. If possible, play the drum. (Especially if you are woman, because the vibration is very good for your womb space, your body chamber of creativity.) The womb and the voice are connected. Opening one opens the other!
5. Which Co Chocolat products do you love the most?
- 100% pure, untempered cacao, for sure. We have it every morning mixed with organic South American guarana, for a nice energy kick that doesn’t crash like coffee. Honestly, I cannot start my morning without the cacao now LOL. I do recommend your copper pot and wooden stirrer—this made a huge difference in the taste of my cacao. We also do love the chocolate bars; just had the ube purple yam one and it was yummy!
Co Community Feature of the Month
What do they all have in common? The same values and love for honestly good chocolates while savoring wellness and health may it be physical or mental.
Those fun encounters with our customers that started with chocolates and food eventually led to interesting, and inspiring conversations. We discovered their passions through these exchanges and with our community growing bigger and more diverse each day, we figured it would just be awesome if we can inspire more people with fun and interesting features about our friends in the Co Chocolat Community.
Could you be our next featured member?