Who wants some of these?🥰 We asked a dear friend to make for us something magical and here's what @lama_gharaibeh came up with! Using Co Chocolat bars 45% dark milk No Stress Here, 65% dark In the Mood + our gianduja in hazelnut, enjoy these super yummmy 👇
#Hazelnut Praline Truffles
- 1 1/4 cup chopped chocolate ( I used a mix between Co's 45% milk chocolate and the 65% dark chocolate)
- 2 tablespoons of the Co Hazelnut gianduja spread
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
For the Hazelnut Praline:
- 1/4 cup cane sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 Teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 25 grams toasted hazelnuts.
To make the praline :
- In a small saucepan combine the sugar,water and lemon juice and start cooking on medium heat, swirl the pan while cooking so everything is mixed and cooked evenly.
- When the mixture color start to turn golden add the nuts and swirl the pan to coat the nuts with the caramel.
- Pour the praline quickly on a parchment paper brushed with a little bit of oil and spread the mixture using a spatula.
- When the praline is cooled and hard,break it into chunks and whizz it in the food processor to get a praline powder.
For the #truffles:
- In a small saucepan start heating the cream with the butter until bubbles start to appear.
- Pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate and cover for few minutes then stir to get a smooth silky ganache.
- Add the hazelnut chocolate spread and the #praline,mix everything well, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for two hours befor rolling into balls.
- Take the chocolate ganache out of the fridge,take about a Tablespoon and roll using your hands to form a smooth ball
- Roll the balls in toasted hazelnuts or cocoa powder and enjoy!!
#feedfeedchocolate #hautechocolaterie #darkchocolates #cochocolatrecipe