Back to School Granola Bar Recipe
- Co Chocolat Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Gianduja or other Gianduja flavour
- Whole rolled oats (can also be gluten-free)
- Date syrup
- Coconut chips
- Crushed almonds, crushed pistachios (can also be other nuts)
- Pinch of salt
- Co Chocolat white chocolate chips
How to make Healthy Granola Bars
- First, stir all the wet ingredients together: Gianduja spread and Date Syrup.
- Then add a pinch of salt.
- Once the wet ingredients are well-incorporated, you can then add all your dry ingredients: the oats, chopped nuts, coconut chips and the chocolate chips!
- It might seem dry at first but in time you’ll see that if you keep stirring, everything will be perfect!
- It is now time to transfer the mixture to your baking pan and make sure to press the mixture to the sides of the baking pan and flatten the top of the mixture.
- All that is left to do is to put your healthy creation into the fridge and allow the mixture to chill for about 45 minutes.
- We also melted our Co chocolate chips to make our healthy desert even yummier! It is still super healthy!