Frequently Asked Questions:
What is this?
This is our way of showing our appreciation. You’ll earn points for activities on our site, like referrals and purchases. You can use them to earn discounts off purchases, so the more you collect the more you save.
Who can join?
Anyone with an account is automatically enrolled.
How do I earn points?
You can earn points for all sorts of activities, including referring friends, and making purchases. To see all the ways you can earn points click the *Earn Points* tab in the menu.
How do I view my point balance?
Your point balance is on every page in the bottom right corner.
How do I redeem my points?
See guide below
Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
No. Go ahead and earn as many as you can!
- What do the 'approved', 'pending' and 'cancelled' statuses mean?
* **Approved:** These points can be redeemed on rewards immediately
* **Pending:** These points are need to be verified before you can redeem them. This typically applies to purchases and referrals
* **Cancelled:** These points will not be added to your account. For example, this will happen if you cancel a purchase (the points will change from pending to cancelled)
I completed an activity but didn't earn points!
It can sometimes take a few minutes for us to process your activity and provide your points.
Can I use my points during checkout?
Not directly - please redeem your points for a voucher which can then be applied during checkout.
How do I leave the program?
If you no longer wish to earn points, please contact us and ask to be unenrolled. We'll unenroll you and you will lose any points you have accrued.
What happens if I leave and decide to join again?
Just contact us and we'll re-enroll you. However, your point total will begin from zero.
Where can I report a problem or give feedback?
Please use the form on our contact us page or email us at email@example.com
How to Use Your Reward Points:
1. Click Your Rewards at the bottom right corner of the website
- Click on Your Rewards
On the resulting page you will see the points to AED redemption equivalent.
Select how much points you want to redeem
This resulting voucher code can then be used on checkout to get the equivalent discount.
- You can also see your reward redemption history.