At Co Chocolat, we believe that chocolate is more than just a treat - it's a way of life. That's why we offer our premium ninety-minute experience, where you'll discover our company's history and understand the journey of sister-cofounders from being agri-social entrepreneurs to fine-flavor chocolate makers. You’ll learn how we farm our single-origin cacao beans to create truly healthy farm-to-bar chocolate. In this premium tour, you will taste the delicious cacao fruit(yes the real fruit!), create your own chocolate bars choosing from so many toppings, and finally unmould then package your own chocolate creations to take home.
Pod Tours are available from Friday to Sunday for an intimate no. of attendees.
- Farm-to-Table chocolatemaking process
- Cacao Farming (tasting the fruit)
- Tastings of the fresh cacao fruit, different forms of chocolate, different flavors of hot chocolates and gianduja, and 6 to 8 chocolate bar flavors of your choice.
- Moulding and putting of toppings of your choice
- Unmoulding and packaging (2 bars) to take home. Choose your own color of foil (inner) and make your own outer packaging (outer).
- Available in English
- Please let us know in the comment section on the cart page If you are diabetic or allergic to any of the following; peanuts, treenuts, or dairy.
- Children under the age of 5 are not allowed on the Pod/Chocolatier Tours. The tour voucher is valid for only one person. Children under the age of 12 cannot be left alone in the cafe.
1. I have food allergies. Can we still attend?
A: Yes! Kindly Let us know in the comment section on the cart page If you are diabetic or allergic to any of the following; peanuts, treenuts, or dairy.
2. Pod Tour is ideal for what age?
A: This tour is ideal for adults, however, we have seen 9 and 11 year olds attending it because their mom knew they were quite advanced for their age and very well-behaved. And they were.
3. I have two kids booked, can I get in for free?
TWO kids are allowed ONE free guardian. Guardian will go inside with them and manage kids. Guardian will be allowed tastings but NOT chocolate-making.
4. I only have one child booked. Must I pay?
If your child is 10 years old and above, and can manage to do everything alone, then one parent can stay in the cafe.
5. I might bring someone who will not join the tour, what's your policy?
All entrants to the factory need to pay for the tour.
6. How many chocolates will we bring home?
Each paying customer whether child or adult will bring home two bars which they will choose the toppings of, mould and finally package to bring home.
Tour vouchers cancelled 24 hours or more before scheduled tour can be rescheduled only ONCE. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp 052 6931041 for rebooking. If your tour is at 10 am Saturday, you need to rebook before 10 am Friday.
DELIVERY INFORMATIONDubai orders will be delivered within 24 hours after placing your order
Sharjah orders will be delivered within 48 hours after placing your order
Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain will be delivered 2-4 working days after placing your order.
Free Delivery within Dubai for orders above AED 200 otherwise, AED 30 delivery fee applies.
Free Delivery in Sharjah for orders above AED 300 otherwise, AED 40 delivery fee applies.
Free Delivery in Abu Dhabi for orders above AED 400 otherwise, additional AED 60 per location applies.
Free Delivery to Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah for a minimum order of AED 400 otherwise, additional AED 120.00 per location applies.
Orders are delivered based on the schedule below.
If you order on a Saturday after 3PM, please note that it will be shipped out the following Monday.
Shipping to other GCC countries can be made through special arrangement. Email us at email@example.com
Next day deliveries may be possible but additional fees of 120dhs will apply. Please contact us for rush orders before ordering.