BECOMING YOUR OWN CHOCOLATE MAKER – LEVEL 2
Venue: Co Chocolat Factory in Warsan 3. Map Link.
Schedule: Every second and fourth Friday of the month from 5 pm to 6.30 pm.
The creativity process is where you begin to discover the kind of chocolate maker you want to be and the kind of chocolate you want to make.
Where you’ve mastered the fundamentals of chocolate making in Level 1, this course now dwells in the chocolates you want to make as a hobby or profession and how to find your own signature when making your chocolate bars.
- Full kitchen work covering:
- Organization & Planning
- Food Allergies & Sensitivities
- Pantry Building
- Flavor, Balance & Pairing
- Texture and Aroma
- Formulating Your Recipe
Prerequisite before taking this course:
- Students MUST have taken The Fundamentals of Chocolate Making at Home Level 1.
What is included in the Registration Fee:
- Kitchen hygiene materials such as hair net, foot stockings, gloves, on-loan apron.
- Downloadable course materials on BEING YOUR OWN CHOCOLATE MAKER – CHOCOLATE MAKING – LEVEL 2
- Access to a secret Facebook Group where you will learn from others, get support, ask questions or share your work
Course Fee will include the chocolate making starting kit to be used in the session:
- Choice of chocolate couverture (250g) which you may use as your base of building your own bar
- Cocoa Butter
- up to 20 unique inclusions (nuts, dried fruits, oils, seasoning, etc.)
- One hot/cold drink in the Co Chocolat cafe
* Polycarbonate Co Chocolat Chocolate Mold will be on loan to students for the session.
Duration of the Program:
Up to one and a half (1.5) hours - This is an express program of approximately 1 ½ hours of demonstration including a Q&A session in the end.
Maitre Chocolatier Luchie Suguitan, Head of Products
What else do I need to know?
- This program is delivered in English.
- You will be called/whatsapp-ed 7 days before your masterclass for reminders.
Is a certificate issued after completion of the class?
Yes – Certificate of Mentorship (Please do note that our certificate is not tied with any Educational Institution, the main purpose of this certificate is to prove that you've undergone a coaching from our Maitre Chocolatier)
DELIVERY INFORMATIONDubai orders will be delivered within 24 hours after placing your order
Sharjah orders will be delivered within 48 hours after placing your order
Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain will be delivered 2-4 working days after placing your order.
Free Delivery within Dubai for orders above AED 200 otherwise, AED 30 delivery fee applies.
Free Delivery in Sharjah for orders above AED 300 otherwise, AED 40 delivery fee applies.
Free Delivery in Abu Dhabi for orders above AED 400 otherwise, additional AED 60 per location applies.
Free Delivery to Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah for a minimum order of AED 400 otherwise, additional AED 120.00 per location applies.
Orders are delivered based on the schedule below.
If you order on a Saturday after 3PM, please note that it will be shipped out the following Monday.
Shipping to other GCC countries can be made through special arrangement. Email us at email@example.com
Next day deliveries may be possible but additional fees of 120dhs will apply. Please contact us for rush orders before ordering.